13/01/2020 - why its good to give yourself some credit

i failed an interview today and felt really bad

here's how i got out of a negative spiral.

- play plants vs zombies - video games helped me get back to normal seriously. they are great for coping

- chit chatted a little with my family, bitched a little about my interviewer

- completed a few more episodes of colt steel's sql course, while handwriting notes

- wrote a journal entry congratulating myself on the good work i have done. 

    - which is true because i studied 4 hours yesterday

    - acknowledge my good point in the interview

- end off with a woebot check in

 watching romance kdrama did not help. i don't know if adrenaline shows work at being distracting enough for a sustained time enough for your brain to snap out of the spiral



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104