dopamine fast

during the 6 days of my rest following being hit by a motorbike and sustaining minor injuries

i have been:
- dabbling with making web stuff
- ignoring work
- dealing with wanting to quit my job
- wanting to go on a media/dopamine fast.

to me the fast means
none of the things that hook me
- music, and the sing a long that follows
- facebook
- whatsapp

my inner chatter is tamer now
i am less bitter
less triggered
less anxious

i dont know but other people appear to cope with using social media technology better than i do.

i am looking forward to enjoying a quiet day at home. maybe from time to time i will take short breaks to recuperate at home.

this frantic pace of work drives me mad. no time for a reset of myself. i didnt realise i was driving myself towards burnout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104