25/12/2021 - end of year

 its xmas and end of year coming soon

i wonder if monday's gonna be a holiday


its been a blast tis weekend


i've been having uti 

is it becos of lack of bath?

my hair is too long i dont like the time it takes 

30 minutes in total

from bath to hair dry

so unable to go out for family dinner


but my addiction to netflix is high

which means i am happy

that sense of absorption

cos my mind is always distracted and scattered

it feels good to be in a different mental state


this happens when my desire to enjoy to the max is high

sometimes when work overtakes my urge to enjoy it kinda sucks

i am in a holiday relaxed let work wait till monday mode

nice


im planning to inhale a cup noodle later when my family's out

feels abit guilty to eat unhealthy.

spaghetti will have to wait for tomorrow


maybe i'll 

set up my mac tonight

watch a movie tomorrow



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104