13/06/2020 - bringing the kitchen smell into your bed

my dirty little secret
  1. smelly hair
    • i have long hair
    • i cook
    • i dont wash my hair every day
    • i dont always bathe after cooking, even after frying
    • i bring the kitchen oil smoke smell into my bed
  2. unbrushed teeth
    • i dont always brush teeth at night
    • i eat after i brush teeth quite often
    • my teeth is still nice, i have no toothache
    • i do my own scaling with a pick of some sort
    • i drink tea which gives me ok breath
  3. my cup
    • i make tea with the same unwashed cup after my morning coffee with milk
  4. my bottle
    • i refill without washing my bottle
  5. farting
    • not a farter
    • unless i eat a high fibre diet like now
    • really gassy :X
    • are my gut bacteria are fermenting SCFAs madly right now?
    • will my visceral fat lessen?
my hygiene standards
  • fluctuate on the cup. i do wash it daily now i am home with access to a sponge
  • dont use the office sponge
  • i get triggered when i step into the other bathroom's grimy floor
  • wet mops left overnight in the bathroom anger me
  • toilet stains anger me
  • red mold anger me
  • i start grabbing the scrubbing stick and do the toilet floor and walls
  • saliva grosses me out, i actually dont like sharing drinks and straw. my gal pals can have a sip, but just one.
  • south korea jijimbangs public saunas, they shared this cold barley sip cup among like 10 people, gross memory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104