20/07/2020 - brandon foltz youtube stats playlist, productivity apps

  • been watching 1 - 2 hours of brandon foltz youtube stats
  • the chrome tracker and android blocker works. the app blocks me from playing during my designated work time. like a boss or a mum.
  • not doing coding these days, but i will try to push my small code on video played time tracker to codesandbox and also test the code on a random youtube site. i couldn't find anything that tracks my udemy usage, played time is more accurate of studied amount than progress (you can just skip ahead and count as progress).
  • i think? i managed to get into exercise. mainly because i felt less sleepy after the workout. felt the burn, the breathlessness, increased energy and enjoyed it, i watch gabriella whited summer slim thick workout (music, shorter workout), chloe ting 2 week shred (more tiring than gabby's, i managed a few minutes only), also got my wooden handle jump rope (maybe 20 - 30 jumps, i kept tripping over the rope).  i mix em up for variety, and when i feel i am not tiring myself (breathless, the burn), i open a new video and do it. drake's in my feelings is pretty good workout music. i also like to take my coffee when i workout.
  • troye sivan's new release, easy, is pretty good, happy sad song, crying in the club vibe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104