21/02/2021 - complaint wall, group work communication difficulties

one bad deed begets another

done with my complaint to mcdonald's page via PM. i was sick of the staff's rudeness in terms of both her actions eg telling me to move back brusquely, and then shutting the door in my face, possibly to save aircon for the restaurant, and her speech response 'you can tell mgmt directly if you dont agree with their rules', 'this is my name tag'. ok, since you are so bold, dont mind if i do. i just think you have terrible attitude and i wish to voice it to your mgmt besides my original suggestion about seating 1 pax at the partition 1-2pax booths.

what can i say

recently there was a group project where i did my best to give good feedback for the rest but unfortunately my own subgroup didn't do to well. didn't have good communication with the team mate.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104