08/05/2021 - sharing stories

 pretty interesting week from hearing people's stories


- the deaf lady with trauma rejecting her social worker's advice to work a job in F&B (cos that's all they are thought to be good for), securing her dream job with the programme, doing what she wanted to do which is to contribute her part to the deaf support community. and advising me to flex my coding muscles by doing reps

- the strict tech expert. who tells me i have to learn my own way and also, yes, he also thinks i need to work on my fundamentals as per my suspicion

- the really chirpy ex art director with a creative flair and sense of humor

- the plain looking marketing lady and man who made me feel right at home when we realised we all knew aces day. i laughed at their banter

- guiding CS grads with their environment setup. was really awkward and i felt self conscious all the way


- privately refactoring my code for which i already submitted. not sure if i get the chance to submit the refactored code


- its nice to have new hires. its kinda sparse in the tech department

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104