14/10/2020 - things that make me feel atas

stuff that makes me feel atas

1 thing. having coffee in a deserted cafe. can be mcdonalds, can be %arabica at jewel
some humans around, makes me feel like i have to look productive and actually i do get stuff done when there's busy people around me.

and maybe studying at NTU on weekends when there no one at all - super quiet and the place is hugeee.
i feel great when there are no humans, basically.

things that make me feel good instantly

music

things that are chores by definition but make me feel good

washing the toilet - i use everything with handles and sprays, i never crouch down to scrub the floor
it smells good, and when your are lathering stuff, it kinda feels like bath time


what others like to do to destress - but i dont

showering, its mindless to me

what i have no choice but to do

cooking - cos i need my fibres
go ntuc - cos i need my fibres (hong kong XL papaya)
go nearby supermarket - cos i need my fibres

how i create my own little workspace on my chrome browser

i have a bookmarks folder called do it tomorrow that captures all the sites i will need to carry out my tasks for the day

stuff that i think will make me feel good but rarely does

reading books. my mind is empty. its actually a chore to highlight and then summarise the book.

what kind of procrastination makes me do work

not eating properly. when i skip eating, i tend to work
if i exercise, i tend to find it harder to focus
basically work has to become all consuming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104