30/12/2020 - year in a flash

today i want to celebrate something, i finally reached out to my career coach and sent that email asking her to look through my resume. she said she would do it by 4jan2021

a look at this year
  • end jan - ended my job
  • feb to aug - passed by in a blur. i think i started on machine learning somewhere and it is really quite a tough subject to understand
  • sep to nov/dec - avado course, projects, wrestled with completing the google analytics module, and then the skillshop ones were the worst, and then later on the hubspot ones
  • i used various tools to keep up my productivity like focus todo which is a combination of todos and pomodoros, pomodoros are really good. now i'm being a little more slack and using timeyourweb
  • dec - since i am freed from project and google modules, i started back on my elearning modules

it will be new year's eve soon. hoping 2021 i will find a job with good people and earn my keep. i just want to break out of my habit of running away when my emotional crutches are removed. i think working in the remote team has helped me be more outspoken. i learnt a lot from the old man in my group.

hopefully i get wiser with every year.

so many things i want to learn, but not enough willpower and focus to clear them all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104