13/08/2020 - nric, lazada

singpost collect ica never book timeslot, lucky no need come back

i got my renewed NRIC today (mandated for 30 yos). the photo sucks. low quality and small. looked like those obituary notices. and i looked cross eyed. wth. i chose to collect the the post office, and when i got there the counter staff told me i had to make an timeslot appointment so i showed them the screenshot from ICA's collection e-service and explained from what i interpreted the instructions from ICA's side only gave me a date period to collect and didn't request me to book a timeslot. (screenshot told me to collect from 12-25th, so not my fault, yeah). anyway no harm was done (thanks to my habit of keeping receipts), i didn't make a wasted trip and collected my card. it was morning and the queue was sparse, so no point pushing me, yeah.

ica notifies you by letter to renew => website eservice submit the information and photo for nric=> email from ica that nric is ready to collect => apply eservice collection mode => screenshot=> post office collection bring along old nric=> take home the new card

don't expect explicit notifications from ica/singpost at every step. after submitting my application for the renewed nric, i only got an email notification to choose a collection mode. lucky i screenshot my receipt for the collection mode. i just whack bring my old nric and wing it.


lazada, my first time do return

spent a few hours communicating with the lazada seller on my product return. not sure why they answered on a wrong QnA. 

at first they tried to tell me the QnA is generic but i thought that was pretty bad design of the platform.

then when i checked again, each featured product page has its own qna thread and that product had a page to itself so i don't buy their reply. 

they agreed to process the return hurray. my first time doing a lazada return. 

raise a return on the order=>seller response (in between i PMed them and post question on the QnA, because it's really misleading leh)=> seller agreed (after my counter argument) and changed the status to customer to return => i google how to return (seriously. i wasn't even sure if i need to repackage or something since the packaging is opened)=> mine happens to be ninja van which has dropoff point near by house

up to this point i think i have exhausted my physical/mental/emotional energy for today. i think i will 烦恼 how to do the return since kind seller gives me green light already.

i lunch time 牛 sia. went NTUC buy grocery buy 2 HK XL papaya + other stuff lug home. then i cook lunch - nyonya chapchye, mapo tofu, onion/potato/chicken dish. why so mafan cos i save some for dinner oso.

cos i every time cook so many times a day i really feel its liao sigan (waste time) lao niang (yours truly) very shack (fatigued) you know. like i can spend 3 hours cooking for my mum, and then dinner, my bro ,my dad if i happen to cater breakfast lunch dinner. 

kudos to those working mums who commit to feed their kids homecooked food regularly. 

i wish to be able to to control my diet by cooking more at home and consuming more fibre, but i don't know if i would be able to do it after i find my next job. my previous one, i was OTing like mad and dad had to keep on dabao-ing dinner for me, sometimes i don't even wanna eat when i go home.

i see those tastymade vids they just bake their protein and fibre to make lunchbowls, looks convenient.

nowadays i try to squeeze cooking, workout, study (aka make ppt slide from googling or book research on ML fundamental) its abit overloaded.

my resolutions was to 

- build up future skills

- eat well and workout often

- so i will have more energy and focus throughout the day. i don't want to deteriorate my health and have lower energy with each passing year

- get rid of the belly, it grows and grows

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104