21/11/2020 - anger from sensory overload

 i was angry the whole day because my hair tie was missing. now my hair is clipped by 2 clothes peg. feel so much better. i think i am really hypersensitve in that regard. anyway i bought 5 spares. had only 1 cos its really expensive but durable. don't know where did that little fucker end up >:(


people talking to me on my headphone repeatedly causing me to take my earphones off and on and restart my song makes me angry.


and when its something illogical that triggers my anger state, it doesn't go down fast. because it is pure irritation and i dont know how to reduce it. probably linked to some kind of underlying anxiety. probably freak out real easy.


other kinds might go down the sadness and hurt route so it decreases.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104