26/11/2020 - morning routines are hard

why am i so sensitive to cold?
why is the weather so cold
disclosure: i don't really wash my hair these days
i wonder is my metabolism low if i feel really cold. if my metabolism is low, am i not having any physical improvements from my daily workout?

a day's work
spent a whole day yesterday doing 1 thing - figuring out why i am having issues with the logout route, authorisation = no auth in postman, token expiring even though i am logged in.

evening routine
i guess i got a little obsessed? i skipped the breaks afforded by my pomodoro tracker. mental note that coding may sometimes be heavy work that derails my evening routine.

even missed my daily workout. damn. try to do more today.


morning routine

avoid spending
i am just craving in the morning to go somewhere nice and have some expensive food, sighs.
in my case the only way to stave off that is to make your own meals at home so you avoid going out.

make ahead breakfast 
to make up for my over spending, i made breakfast at home (so sick of eggs and bread). really need to explore other options and make ahead options.

key routine
i think the key routine in my morning is to water plants. it seems if i don't do that all the other stuff like laundry and breakfast at home will be derailed. 

make ahead lunch
anyway i made lunch ahead so i won't spend outside whenever i make those daytime grocery trips to waterway.

ease in or beast mode?
do you prefer a morning routine that is:
- less stressful? helps ease you into the day slowly? note cortisol is highest in the morning
- something that cranks your engine and clears chores? like morning chores and workout?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104