24/11/2020 - good habits preventing me from veering off track

 its been raining and the weather is so cold

i spent more than usual today. on the java and atas food

%arabica > hoshino

hoshino is too bitter and thin, or at least the one i had at mid day

i lost track of time and hogged the %arabica seat. 


dbs app reminded me of my bad spending habits and attempts to reel it it

- quizzed me on my grab spending, are they human or what

- told me i spent too much on food recently


what works

- cooking your own food, so you dont get food delivery or eat out, both are expensive if you dont have an income

- cook your breakfast at home. morning routine.

- or maybe make ahead breakfast idea alongside dinner so you cook only once a day

- cook your dinner at home

- have settled into a repeated menu for dinner, its very simple and does not require much planning

- we shop once a week to get the groceries, 3x2 packs of veg, 3 fish fillets, and 2 cartons of egg where supply is low, 10 eggs are not enough to last

- helps with habit forming. now i cook 3 days a week. takes me about 1 hour including prep cutting and clean up. mum does wash up.

- garlic scented and white wine stir fry veg

- plain fried egg or steam egg with plain soy milk and some low salt (seafood) soy sauce

- steam fish in some sauce like black bean, or maybe hongkong style with heated oil and soy sauce mix

- lunch maybe good to go for a walk outside

- even if i were to work, i would still hope i can do a make ahead frozen breakfast and dinner

what helps me be productive

- active lifestyle

- 5 min skipping or calistenics or workout

- if i don't do in the morning i usually do it before cooking dinner

- my focus-to-do extension, sometimes i use forest cc too if its very boring and i dont need to use google for research. helps ensure i take breaks and distribute my effort wisely

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104