31/03/2021 - my journey to find my career

1 more to go.. tmr is my birthday i wanted to finish it by today but these days i have this low level headache. anyway i completed 2 modules today so i'm satisfied. particularly enjoyed the new year countdown.



not sure but the matching programme email containing the letter of confirmation of my role 
  • got my name wrong in the email and 
  • my role was changed from software to digital marketing?
  • the letter to sign is generally worded so don't think they have any changes. 
  • the compensation was towards the lower end i am guessing they go by the years of relevant professional experience. 
this is quite a stressful experience so far for me. first employer i was matched told me i had to do data entry and accounting role for them. now this one dont know why is my role changed but if its to deal with google analytics i will still be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104