13/09/2020 - study and study

i exercised today. Finally!
skipped rope. and my leg is not hurting. must be the different shoes. or the zumba video i fumbled through. no idea how to rock my hips and move my limbs simultaneously.
saw some youtube video on the correct way to skip. 
goal is to be breathless. sustain breathless exercise for longer periods of time and do more sets.
exercise 100% effective in upping my energy so when i do it my day is guaranteed to be productive


clear 2 sections of digital marketing course
1/2 section (6 eps) of coding an api
thankfully i am not numb yet.

maybe i should engage in a bout of cleaning everyday. wonder how i got my ass to move and exercise today.
i think i can imagine where my coding will lead to. a day job. probably can coast along.

ok, i'm gonna enjoy some book on motivation. see ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

green tea bitch

song

20231104